American Turkish Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ATCCI) is a private, not-for-profit membership organization based in New York, New York and Seattle, Washington. The primary goal of ATCCI is to promote interests, activities, services and products of our members, to foster and facilitate greater trade and investment activity and joint ventures between Turkey and the USA, and to promote commercial and economic relations between the two countries.
Connect to endless possibilities as a member of American Turkish Chamber of Commerce & Industry!
There are a growing number of benefits of being a member including:
- Having access to a wealthy supplier and investment network in Turkey and the United States.
- Announcement of your new ATCCI membership in our email newsletter and on the ATCCI homepage.
- Free listing of your membership on our online business directory, with your logo, a map of your location and a link to your website.
- Subscription to ‘ATCCI News’ – an email newsletter promoting events, festivals and ATCCI business offerings to our members and the American business community.
- Ability to post your company news, events, discounts or other promos featured in ATCCI Member News webpage.
- Member-only pricing at networking and professional development events that help you build relationships with business and community leaders.
- Discounts and priority seating at ATCCI sponsored industry specific business delegation trips between Turkey and the USA.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Opportunity to sponsor different events, putting your name in front of the American business community and the public.